Have you ever got to the end of the week and asked yourself: where has all the time gone? Why didn’t I manage to call my best friend, visit my grandma or send a simple message to my dad?
You’re not alone.
In the digital age it's challenging to stay in touch with the people you care about the most.
elim. is a mobile app to help people have more healthy, stable and fulfilling relationships with the people they care about the most, using fun content, yet little screen time.
Spending time using elim. is time well spent.
We are on the hunt for a talented CMO to help us grow our brand and user base (further), build a Marketing team and own all things Growth at elim. If you care about Marketing as much as we care about relationships, this job is for you.
Who you are
- a Marketing generalist who can create our Marketing strategy and execute on it.
- a passion for relationships, integrity, drive, a friendly attitude and humor
- someone who can build a strong Marketing organization and select more people who are super smart and super friendly.
- someone who can become a great, respected and inspiring leader for the team.
- someone who is a strategic thinker but can – especially in the beginning – work hands-on.
What you bring to the table
- enthusiasm for Marketing and experience with all state-of-the-art channels.
- an understanding of Online Marketing, Content Marketing, Targeting.
- experience with designing, planning and executing effective marketing campaigns.
- the ability to contribute to the overall success and growth of elim.
- eagerness to work with a data driven approach and use data and reports to make evidence-based decisions.
- you can own partnerships with all stakeholders, partners and service providers who are related to the Marketing.
What we offer
- be one of the first members of elim. and build a brand with purpose
- become part of a great team of smart, friendly and mission-driven people from diverse personal and academic backgrounds
- be part of a company with a great culture, based on the firm belief that people and relationships must always come first
- the freedom to work autonomously and bring in creative ideas
- a fun and experimental team, flexibility and a hybrid work setup
- a regular team lunch, team dinners and a nice, central office to work in
How you can show your interest
There are plenty of ways to get in touch with us!
You can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via our website, LinkedIn or Instagram.
And if you value RL encounters as much as we do – you can always meet us for a coffee at our lovely office at Alte Münze in Berlin-Mitte.